Latest Movie :
Home » , , , » Telaga Malimping Bogor, Wisata murah dan Seru

Telaga Malimping Bogor, Wisata murah dan Seru

{[['']]}


Telaga Malimping adalah tempat wisata keluarga yang terletak di Kampung Malimping, Desa Ciadeg, Kecamatan Cigombong, Bogor. Telaga Malimping merupakan tempat wisata alam yang menyajikan panorama yang asri, suasana perkampungan dengan pemandangan alam yang indah serta udara segar dan sejuk cocok untuk berwisata dengan keluarga dan sahabat anda. 





Telaga Malimping memiliki fasilitas dan wahana yang cukup lengkap seperti: ATV, Mandi Bola, istana balon, kebun binatang mini, Banana Boat, Flying Fox, Perahu, Kolam Renang, Canopy Street, Paintball, Rafting,  jet ski, mini trail, arung jeram, karaoke, tempat pemancingan, Digital Studio Recording, Penyewaan Studio Musik, Tenda, Gazebo, Ruang Pertemuan, Pondok Kuliner dan Penginapan, dll.

Dengan Pemandangan Alam yang indah serta udara yang sejuk dan berbagai fasilitas lengkap yang disediakan, anda dan keluarga dapat menikmati liburan yang seru dan menyenangkan di Telaga Malimping.





info lebih lanjut, web resmi: www.telagamalimping.com
Share this article :

+ komentar + 11 komentar

Anonim
12 April 2013 03.43

Alternatively, to ideal preserve a natural scenic beauty, utilizing minimum sheet quantity might be proper.

This assists maintain away from any attainable disappointments in the event the
provide is excitedly ripped open, and comments like 'nevertheless it's pink.
The versatile stems is often bent for the fall along with the curve so desired.


my webpage :: baby room decor games

Anonim
13 April 2013 05.56

Interior designers London have a very sharp eye for
detail. Douglas Reynolds Architecture and The Reynolds Group, Inc.
It will give a great opportunity to gain good designer positions in future.


Here is my webpage - new home interior ideas

Anonim
14 April 2013 05.53

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own
blog soon but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!


Here is my site - Quantrim

Anonim
19 April 2013 02.06

I have attempted to the previous 35 many many years to remove and Preserve OFF my abdomen more excess fat.
I have attempted each small issue from food strategy tablets, personalized trainers, every single diet plan ever proposed, I in the minute pay out out on two fitness
center memberships, at any given time, as well as have not had the
time to benefit from the benefits of either among them in above a year.
I have to state that only matter that aided me http://www.pse-lsu.org/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=56&Itemid=0 hoping the ambiance, ease and in addition the availability from the amenities
now being opened from five:00a.m proper up right up until ten:
00pm would encourage me to stay on program, attend a few of the
cardio courses, aquatics lessons, stage lessons
etc…

Also visit my site; weight loss shakes for men

Anonim
23 April 2013 03.41

you can use a myriad of things to make table decorations both unique as well as lovely.
Once the kitchen is all loaded up with all groceries, dishes
and electrical appliances, little workspace is left. Decorating accents for a fresh look: Candle stands,
flower vases, and other decorating accents can add a difference
to the overall look.

My web-site: Computer And Study Table Design

Anonim
23 April 2013 03.49

Regarding dinner time : use the best eating plan for females strategy in the book - decrease the dimensions of the plate.

Several quick diet systems do not succeed since these dieting systems have unachievable or maybe
unclear expectations. Through exercise our bodies
will start the process of changing the fat that we have into muscle.


Also visit my blog post; fastest weight loss tips

Anonim
17 Mei 2013 05.20

I visited many sites except the audio quality for audio songs existing at this web site is genuinely superb.


Feel free to surf to my website quantrim weight loss

Anonim
19 Mei 2013 04.21

Boys are certainly not that into fairytales like girls.
Numerous new companies or existing 1 provide great pay to interior designers to design
the workplace or renovate it. We normally use solid,
household and renewable timber resources in our dining table
items.

my weblog; Roomdecorationideas.Org

Anonim
19 Mei 2013 04.43

Thanks for another excellent post. Where else
may just anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal approach of writing?
I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for such info.

Also visit my web page; where to buy quantrim

Anonim
4 Juni 2013 00.49

I have attempted on the past 35 a long time to shed and Retain OFF my stomach excess unwanted fat.
I have attempted something from meals plan capsules, personal
trainers, just about every eating prepare ever proposed, I on the second spend on two gymnasium memberships, at any given time, and in addition have not
had the time to advantage from the advantages of both among them in greater than a 12 months.
I've to say that only matter that helped me diet plans for women to lose weight hoping the setting, ease additionally the availability from the amenities receiving opened from 5:00a.m till ten:00pm would inspire me to remain on track, attend numerous of your cardio programs, aquatics programs, phase programs etc…

Here is my webpage: laser acupuncture for weight loss

6 November 2013 07.31

thanks gan..

agen tiket pesawat

Poskan Komentar

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Wisata Indonesia - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger